64 funny poetry on friendship
funny poetry on friendship
The Cake Of Friendship, By Michelle Flores, Published: July 2007, Ingredients Of Friendship Poem, Preheat the oven of love, With plenty of secrets and hugs. Mix in ?
Your friendship is like the sweet cookie, The taste lingers in my mouth, When I look at you I get so excited, That I have to shout, Your friendship is like the sweet cake, This gets tasty when we together bake, With love and trust forever, Cheers to our friendship in time! ?
, Why should you write a friendship poem for a friend?, Why should you write a friendship poem for a friend?, What's a good poem to send to my best friend?, What's a good poem to send to my best friend?, How many poems are there about friendship?, How many poems are there about friendship?, What are some of the best quotes about friendship?, What are some of the best quotes about friendship?
Comments
Post a Comment