36 english love poetry for her
english love poetry for her
25 Love Poems for Her, 1. It?s love we?ll make, over and again, in thoughts, in sprawling dreams, wishes, in nights spent, apart. I?ll caress you in sentences, in simple poetry, in song. I?ll raise your, breath to a frenzy, with promises, with, inuendo. It?s love we?ll make, this way, until these hands, can hold, you. ?
22/12/2021?? Our Love, You hold my hand, I caress your lips, You look into my eyes and my heartbeat skips. I stroke your back skin so soft and smooth, I admire your face, every line, every groove. We move in a little closer, our bodies entwine, you touch my neck, it sends shivers down my spine. You whisper that you love ?
, What are the best love poems for a girl?, What are the best love poems for a girl?, What is love poem about love?, What is love poem about love?, What is the best poem for my girlfriend after fighting?, What is the best poem for my girlfriend after fighting?, How do you write a love poem for a special girl?, How do you write a love poem for a special girl?
Comments
Post a Comment